-   -   request for USE_EXPAND: app-admin/collectd, COLLECTD_PLUGINS (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/431357-request-use_expand-app-admin-collectd-collectd_plugins.html)

"Andreas K. Huettel" 09-24-2010 08:28 PM

request for USE_EXPAND: app-admin/collectd, COLLECTD_PLUGINS

Dear all,

I'd like to place an ebuild for app-admin/collectd into the tree: "A small
daemon which collects system performance statistics - with a near-infinite
number of plugins", see http://collectd.org

This beast has an extensive plugin architecture, for data sources, targets,
filters, language bindings. For this I'd like to add COLLECTD_PLUGINS to the
USE_EXPAND list, an obvious application for controlling which plugins to
build.

The current version of my ebuild can be found here.
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/dilfridge.git;a=blob;f=app-
admin/collectd/collectd-4.10.1-r1.ebuild;hb=HEAD

Please tell me if you have any objections, otherwise I'll go ahead in a few
days.

Best,
Andreas

--