Old 09-19-2010, 05:49 AM
Ryan Hill

Default Last rites - media-fonts/cronyx-fonts

# Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> (19 Sep 2010)
# Mask for removal 20101019 (bug #304621).
# Use font-cronyx-cyrillic instead.
media-fonts/cronyx-fonts

--
fonts, gcc-porting, we hold our breath, we spin around the world
toolchain, wxwidgets you and me cling to the outside of the earth

Old 09-20-2010, 05:45 AM
Ryan Hill

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 23:49:29 -0600
Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> wrote:

> # Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@gentoo.org> (19 Sep 2010)
> # Mask for removal 20101019 (bug #304621).
> # Use font-cronyx-cyrillic instead.
> media-fonts/cronyx-fonts

Turns out font-cronyx-cyrillic isn't a suitable replacement. Reverted.