Old 08-26-2010, 08:10 AM
Markus Duft

Default FOSDEM 2011

Hey!

According to the FOSDEM list:

"We hereby invite ideas and proposals for main speakers, and proposals
for developer rooms. The call for stands and lightning talks will be
done after announcing the accepted devrooms."

I applied for a main track (regarding gentoo prefix on windows), and i
wanted to ask around, if there is interest in a devroom/booth/etc again
this year (to be early enough - we missed it last year, right ).

who will be attending FOSDEM next year?

haubi and i will most probably be there if our company funds it. if not,
and my talk is accepted, at least i will be there.

Markus