Old 08-06-2010, 07:26 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default Council Agenda 20100809 rev 01

Hi,
since I am this meetings girl for everything here is first pass on our
agenda.

I am adding this mail only to g-dev and g-dev-announce to see if
everyone notice, sorry if it slip your radar. Also if you have something
to say on this mail please reply to gentoo-dev, or you will render me
quite sad about thread breaking.

Without much ado here goes THE PLAN:

1) allow all members to show up (5 min)
2) voting
2a) we have nothing to vote this time, nobody wanted anything YAY
3) discussion
3a) from last council meeting: the mailing list situation
3b) from last council meeting: eclass API changes
3c) EAPI 4 status (jmbsvicetto nominate this so we actualy do something new)
4) Bugs assigned to council@ in bugzilla and their progress
5) select the chair for following meeting
6) open floor: community/developers can smash us here
Z) buy some cookies (30 min)

Cheers

Tomas