Old 07-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Jeroen Roovers

Default Two herds (and four extra?)

This is madness, people. Two herds and four separately mentioned
developers? Why don't you join a herd? Go on, it's fun and you don't
have to be alone!

jer

gentoo-x86/sys-kernel/hardened-sources $ cat metadata.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE pkgmetadata SYSTEM
"http://www.gentoo.org/dtd/metadata.dtd"> <pkgmetadata>
<herd>kernel</herd>
<herd>hardened</herd>
<maintainer>