Old 07-20-2010, 04:34 PM
slavakileev

Default How to add new locale to distro?

Hello!*I have made a locale file for my native language - Meadow Mari. How can I add it to gentoo (to repositaries and distributions)?*The locale file is attached.*Regards,Vyacheslav

Old 07-20-2010, 04:59 PM
"Robin H. Johnson"

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 08:34:56PM +0400, slavakileev wrote:
> my native language - Meadow Mari. How can I add it to gentoo (to
> file is
Probably best to get it into upstream glibc first.

However other folk might be able to make better suggestions than I as to
a quick way to get it in before that.

P.S.
Please don't use HTML to post.

--