Old 07-13-2010, 02:18 AM
"Paweł Hajdan, Jr."

Default Gentoo Council 14/7 introductory meeting

On 7/12/10 4:08 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> Gentoo Council 14/7 meeting goals:
> * set some base rules for the operation of the new council
> * listen to the community to check whether there are any issues it
> wants to bring to the attention of the council

I'd like to push a small thing to your agenda.

Please set some rule to post meeting summaries on time. Something
similar to the slacker mark would be fine. Feel free to come up with
something more creative if you wish.

Rationale: Meeting summary for 20091012 is "to be completed". Meeting
summary for 20100419 is also "to be completed", and all following
council meetings lack summaries. This makes it hard to follow the
council's work.

Paweł

Old 07-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Richard Freeman