Old 07-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default svga useflag (media-libs/svgalib)

Old 07-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Enrico Weigelt

* Tom?? Chvtal <scarabeus@gentoo.org> schrieb:

Hi,

> there are few left packages that still have svga useflag and depend on
> svgalib.
>
> To my best knowledge that stuff has been deprecated to not be used. So
> my question is which one of the following we should start:

Well, if there still are packages where libsvga stuff works, it IMHO
should stay. Nobody knows who's still using it. But it probably doesnt
have to be a global useflag.

cu

phone: +49 36207 519931 email: weigelt@metux.de
mobile: +49 151 27565287 icq: 210169427 skype: nekrad666