Old 06-25-2010, 09:47 AM
Ulrich Mueller

Default Council 201006 elections - third election official needed

Hello fellow developers,

unfortunately one of the officials (tove) for the present Council
elections has stepped down. Therefore one election official is now
missing.

Any interested dev please contact us per e-mail at
elections@gentoo.org or in #gentoo-elections on Freenode.

Or contact any of the remaining election officials directly:

Roy Bamford (neddyseagoon)
Ulrich Müller (ulm)

For the elections team,
Ulrich

Old 06-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Roy Bamford

On 2010.06.25 10:47, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
> Hello fellow developers,
>
> unfortunately one of the officials (tove) for the present Council
> elections has stepped down. Therefore one election official is now
> missing.
>
> Any interested dev please contact us per e-mail at
> elections@gentoo.org or in #gentoo-elections on Freenode.
>
> Or contact any of the remaining election officials directly:
>
> Roy Bamford (neddyseagoon)
> Ulrich Müller (ulm)
>
> For the elections team,
> Ulrich

I've just been made to realise that I did not post the names of our new
election offcials, thanks jmbsvicetto for the prod.

They are antarus and hwoarang who both offered by return email.

Roy Bamford
(Neddyseagoon) a member of
gentoo-ops
forum-mods