Old 06-25-2010, 06:49 AM
"Robin H. Johnson"

Default Postfix upgraded on woodpecker/dev.gentoo.org

FYI, I've done a major upgrade on Postfix on dev.gentoo.org this
evening, and I'd like everybody to keep an eye on for weirdness with
their email.

File a bug for any problems, or pop into #gentoo-infra and leave me a
note.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail : robbat2@gentoo.org