Old 04-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Jeremy Olexa

Default Gentoo stats server/client @ 2010-04-21

On 04/20/2010 08:44 PM, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
<snip>

Another thing I've been working on is re-shaping the Gentoo code in
a way that it's now ready to go upstream, at least from my point of
view. I have requested permission to merge it in a few hours ago:
Let's see how upstream thinks about it.

So that's the news I wanted to share with you.

Great, thanks! I've been waiting for your project to become more
official for months.