Old 04-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Petteri Räty

Default Who is willing to be lead?

As people seem to want the council to take action I offer to take
action. As it's impossible for me to do everything myself I offer to act
as a project manager/owner for people willing to donate their time to
whatever I see worthy for Gentoo as whole like the web page redesign.
Basically you tell me how many hours you have and I'll give you stuff to
work on. It might not be glorious at times like cleaning up a piece of
documentation but why not spend an hour a week on something that
benefits the project? If people are interested, I'll work out the details.

Regards,
Petteri