Old 03-31-2010, 04:59 PM
Serheo

Default GSoC

Google summer of code test message. Sorry for interuption.
--
..
С уважением, Сергей Александрович.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Donnie Berkholz

On 20:59 Wed 31 Mar , Serheo wrote:
> Google summer of code test message. Sorry for interuption.

You might want to consider the impression you make on people when you
send an email like this. When you're required to send an email, why not
make it something useful and get people excited about your proposal?

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donnie Berkholz
Developer, Gentoo Linux
Blog: http://dberkholz.wordpress.com

Old 04-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Serheo

> On 20:59 Wed 31 Mar , Serheo wrote:
> >
> > Google summer of code test message. Sorry for interuption.
> You might want to consider the impression you make on people when you
> send an email like this. When you're required to send an email, why not
> make it something useful and get people excited about your proposal?
> --

Sorry, You Right)
I live in Russian Federation and I'm 5-th year student on speciality "Software development".
I.experienced in C++ ,C# and Rails development (I linked my CV with application on Gsoc site)
and I'm really interested in participating this year in the GSoC.
In the Ideas list I found an "Gentoo Web Application" and wrote an application (It's already on Gsoc site).