Old 03-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Jeremy Olexa

Default misc packages up for grabs

I will be moving these to maintainer-needed in a few days. I no longer use
them and have little motivation to fix incoming bugs. Don't bother to ask,
just feel free to change metadata.xml to yourself.

Thanks,
Jeremy

> app-admin/bcfg2
Has a proxy maintainer that I haven't heard from in quite some time.

> app-arch/makeself
No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.

> app-emulation/fuse-utils
> app-emulation/fuse
> app-emulation/libspectrum
Rarely need to do any work. Has a proxy maintainer.

> app-text/pdf2oo
No longer use. No updates and nothing to do for this one.

> dev-python/skype4py
> net-im/skysentials
No longer use. Could use some love. Allows you to SMS from skype.

> net-misc/pytvshows
No longer use.

> sys-apps/kexec-tools
No longer use. Has a herd but could use a dedicated maintainer.

> sys-apps/preload
No longer use, a few open bugs.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Pacho Ramos

El mar, 23-03-2010 a las 21:40 +0000, Jeremy Olexa escribió:
> I will be moving these to maintainer-needed in a few days. I no longer use
> them and have little motivation to fix incoming bugs. Don't bother to ask,
> just feel free to change metadata.xml to yourself.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
> > sys-apps/preload
> No longer use, a few open bugs.