Old 03-10-2010, 11:45 AM
Mike Frysinger

Default Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events

the front page of http://gentoo.org/ now links to a Google Calendar (see side
bar). this has been around for a while, but it seems it's been more of an
"underground" thing, so it's time to raise its awareness.

like other aspects of Gentoo, all Gentoo developers have access to it to add
their own events. anything Gentoo related may be added of course ! meetings,
events, scheduled package events, etc...

the access step requires a bit of help though -- simply e-mail me off list
your gmail account and we can get you set up. once you have access, you may
easily pass it on to other Gentoo peeps.
-mike

Old 03-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Alex Alexander

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 07:45:21AM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> the front page of http://gentoo.org/ now links to a Google Calendar (see side
> bar). this has been around for a while, but it seems it's been more of an
> "underground" thing, so it's time to raise its awareness.
>
> like other aspects of Gentoo, all Gentoo developers have access to it to add
> their own events. anything Gentoo related may be added of course ! meetings,
> events, scheduled package events, etc...
>
> the access step requires a bit of help though -- simply e-mail me off list
> your gmail account and we can get you set up. once you have access, you may
> easily pass it on to other Gentoo peeps.
> -mike

excellent idea! thanks for taking the time to do this

i've added my gentoo email to my personal google account so you should be
able to add me using that, could you try?

thanks,
--
Alex Alexander :: wired
Gentoo Developer