Old 03-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Donnie Berkholz

Default Google Summer of Code 2010

Hey folks,

We're applying to be in Google's 2010 Summer of Code, and we need your
project ideas! If you've got a todo list a mile long and no chance of
ever getting to them all, now's your chance to have someone else spend a
summer working full-time on your idea. We're looking for things that
would be suitable for an undergrad CS student who has little to no
experience working on Gentoo but good programming skills. They should be
a reasonably cohesive medium-scale project (so, not all open bugs
assigned to kde@).

You can put your ideas to the ideas page [1]. Please add them by this
Friday because they will help our chances of getting into this year's
Summer of Code.

We should know whether we're in by March 18. At that point, developers,
please let me know whether you're interested in mentoring for this
year's program.

1. http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010_ideas

--
Thanks,