Old 03-07-2010, 06:19 AM
Dale

Default Lastrite: app-antivirus/f-prot

Fabian Groffen wrote:

# Fabian Groffen<grobian@gentoo.org> (06 Mar 2010)
# Masked for security issues and discontinued interest from upstream to
# support non-Windows platforms. Bug #233928
# Pending removal on April 6, 2010
app-antivirus/f-prot

I use f-prot once in a blue moon and have it installed. While I won't
miss it, I went to the website out of curiosity. They *claim* to have
released version 6, which is currently in the tree and is the same
version for windoze. I did read where they are cutting off windoze 98,
ME and such. I didn't see any mention of stopping Linux.

Am I correct to assume that someone has direct contact with them and
they said they are not fixing Linux issues?

Dale

:-) :-)