Old 03-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Benedikt Böhm

Default Add NGINX_MODULES to USE_EXPAND

Hi all,

i'd like to add NGINX_MODULES to USE_EXPAND. If there are no
objections i will commit it end of the week.

Thanks,
Bene

Old 03-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Tiziano Müller

Hi Benedikt

Did you look at the nginx ebuild in my overlay? I already created an
ebuild with USE flags for the different features and with USE_EXPANDable
flags in mind.
Even though there are only 3 mail modules I'd prefer two USE_EXPAND
vars: NGINX_HTTP_MODULES and NGINX_MAIL_MODULES, since upstream makes a
difference between http-modules and mail-modules.

Cheers,
Tiziano

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer

Old 03-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Benedikt Böhm

Hi Tiziano,

i already implemented it in my overlay too, but it seems you have done
more DEPEND research ;-)

at first i had NGINX_MODULES with stuff like http_rewrite and
mail_pop3 in my ebuild. then i found an ebuild on bugzilla which just
used rewrite and pop3 not caring about the http or mail prefix. i
don't have a preference, so your approach is totally fine too.

are you interested in taking care of nginx too? i just took over
maintainance from djc ...

Greetings,
Bene