Old 03-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Chris Lumens

Default branched for f13

I've just created a new remote branch for F13 called (strangely enough)
f13-branch.

If you have ACKed patches that don't need to go into F13, feel free to
go ahead and commit them to master. For F13, I don't know what to
suggest quite yet. dlehman's the F13 guy so we should probably just do
what he wants. I'd suggest we only take commits that have blocker bugs,
but he may have different ideas.

- Chris