Old 02-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Torsten Veller

Default Remove "dev"-status of mips profiles

Can we please move the mips profiles from "dev" to "exp" in
profiles/profiles.desc?

The ~150 mips development profiles increase the time for a
`repoman -d full` run in dev-perl/ from three to five minutes. That is
an increase of roughly 66 percent.
repoman further prints more than 2000 lines of output for two keywording
problems.

I can't remember any serious mips keywording activity in the last years.
I don't see why I should spend any more time on checking their profiles
and filing bugs for an unactive team.

Open KEYWORDREQ bugs:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=kw%3AKEYWORDREQ+owner%2Ccc %3Amips%40gentoo.org