Old 02-06-2010, 04:54 AM
Doug Goldstein

Default x11-libs/cairo USE defaults change

I figured I'd let everyone know that this weekend sometime I plan on
changing the cairo ebuilds to have IUSE="+svg". It seems like a lot of
default installs of various things out of the box actually rely on
cairo to have SVG support and users are presented with an ugly error
message out of the box all the time.

Any objections, speak up now.

--
Doug Goldstein