Old 01-29-2010, 09:40 AM
"Marijn Schouten (hkBst)"

Default up-to-date presentations on Gentoo?

Hi,

I am planning on going to ``FOSS Nigeria 2010' (http://fossnigeria.org/) and
have been asked to do a presentation on Gentoo. My current expectation is that
they are expecting and would benefit most from a very basic introduction. If
anyone has anything like that (doesn't even have to be complete) that I could
start from that would a be great help.

The PR subproject Gentoo Presentations has a listing of available presentations:
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/docs/presentation-listing.xml
but they are all dated in 2005.

Marijn

Old 01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Sebastian Pipping

Maybe this flyer can help with brainstorming:

http://a3li.li/files/gentoo-flyer-en.pdf

Sebastian