Old 12-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Gokdeniz Karadag

Default Lastrite: k3guitune, akode

Samuli Suominen demis ki::
> # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (27 Dec 2009)
> # KDE3-only, no porting being done for KDE4.
> # Replaced by e.g. gtkguitune, gtick, kmetronome
> # Masked for removal
> media-sound/k3guitune

The message can be a little more helpful to users.

qpitch is a Qt4 tuning application which is directly based on k3guitune.
gtick and kmetronome are not tuning applications, so they do not replace k3guitune.

--
Gokdeniz Karadag

Old 12-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Samuli Suominen

On 12/28/2009 11:46 AM, Gokdeniz Karadag wrote:
> Samuli Suominen demis ki::
>> # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (27 Dec 2009)
>> # KDE3-only, no porting being done for KDE4.
>> # Replaced by e.g. gtkguitune, gtick, kmetronome
>> # Masked for removal
>> media-sound/k3guitune
>
> The message can be a little more helpful to users.
>
> qpitch is a Qt4 tuning application which is directly based on k3guitune.
> gtick and kmetronome are not tuning applications, so they do not replace k3guitune.

I've fixed the message few mins after posting here, with a new commit,
media-sound/k4guitune.

Sync away