Old 12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Default Election for the Gentoo Council empty seat

Old 12-15-2009, 11:57 PM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Old 12-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Fabian Groffen

On 15-12-2009 23:57:41 -0100, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> nomination: December 17th to 30th
> voting: January 1st to 14th
>
> To nominate anyone for the empty seat, please send an email to the
> gentoo-dev ml. Anyone can nominate for the Council, but only current
> Gentoo Developers can stand for and vote in the election.

I nominate (in no particular order):
lu_zero
patrick
scarabeus

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level

Old 12-20-2009, 03:13 PM
David Abbott

To nominate anyone for the empty seat, please send an email to the
gentoo-dev ml. Anyone can nominate for the Council, but only current
Gentoo Developers can stand for and vote in the election.

I nominate (in no particular order):
jmbsvicetto
tove
darkside

--
David Abbott (dabbott)
Gentoo PR | Trustees

Old 12-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Torsten Veller

* David Abbott <dabbott@gentoo.org>:
> I nominate (in no particular order):
> tove

Thanks, but I decline.

Old 12-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Jeremy Olexa

David Abbott wrote:

To nominate anyone for the empty seat, please send an email to the
gentoo-dev ml. Anyone can nominate for the Council, but only current
Gentoo Developers can stand for and vote in the election.

I nominate (in no particular order):
jmbsvicetto
tove
darkside

Flattered, but I decline. I don't agree with the way the Council works
and don't have motivation to attempt to change it.

-Jeremy

Old 12-21-2009, 01:32 AM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Old 12-21-2009, 10:33 AM
Richard Freeman

Flattered, but I decline. I don't agree with the way the Council works
and don't have motivation to attempt to change it.

Out of curiosity, would you care to elaborate? I don't have much of a
political axe to grind so I guess I tend to stay out of the politics...

Old 12-21-2009, 12:47 PM
Richard Freeman