Old 11-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Christian Zoffoli

Default my retirement

Hi,
in the last months my real life eated much of my time, I've tried to
fix many things but, actually, I've not much time to work on gentoo
ebuilds ...so it's time to retire.

You can send an email to czoffoli@xmerlin.org if you need to contact me.
All my future work on gentoo will be available for download at this url
http://www.xmerlin.org/gentoo/

I hope to help the project in the future.

Best regards,
Christian