Old 01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Sébastien Fabbro

Default Last rites: some sci-mathematics packages

Old 01-04-2008, 05:11 PM
"Denis Dupeyron"

On Jan 4, 2008 1:30 PM, Sébastien Fabbro <bicatali@gentoo.org> wrote:
> sci-mathematics/ksimus-{boolean,datarecorder,floatingpoint}:
> unmaintained upstream since 2003, see bug #157577
> Replacements: unknown

Scilab's Scicos ? Not a direct replacement, but there are some similarities.

Denis.

Old 01-04-2008, 06:11 PM
James Cloos

Sébastien> sci-mathematics/pariguide: unmaintained since 2002

Is there anything actually wrong with this one?

I don't see any bugs open on it, and it works fine here.

Dropping packages just because they are stable is rather questionable.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com> OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6

Old 01-05-2008, 02:57 PM