Old 11-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Doug Goldstein

Default global USE flag description change: css

The css USE flag currently says:

Enables ripping of encrypted DVDs

But that really doesn't describe the usage correctly. It enables the
ability to READ encrypted DVDs. I'm going to make the change if no one
objects.

--
Doug Goldstein

Old 11-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Rémi Cardona

But that really doesn't describe the usage correctly. It enables the
ability to READ encrypted DVDs. I'm going to make the change if no one
objects.

+1, makes perfect sense.

Rémi