Old 11-13-2009, 08:52 PM
Samuli Suominen

Default Lastrite: kde-base/kdelibs:3.5 reverse dependencies

# Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@gentoo.org> (13 Nov 2000)
# kde-base/kdelibs:3.5 reverse dependencies
#
# Masked for removal in 30 days.
#
# Bug 292791.
#
<net-misc/kvpnc-0.9.3
media-tv/kdetv
media-tv/kvdr
net-wireless/kwlaninfo
<net-misc/guidedog-1.1
net-misc/knutclient
net-misc/kovpn
net-misc/kwebget
net-analyzer/knetscan
net-analyzer/ksniffer

There will be more of these, but it's taking time to review them one by
one and ask maintainers (if they have any). For instance, couldn't mask
knutclient before committing nut-monitor in tree. Would really
appericiate if people would look at:

http://tinderbox.dev.gentoo.org/misc/rindex/kde-base/kdelibs

And /suggest/ me replacements for the dead projects, I'll be more than
happy to help get them in tree. Mail me directly, or contact on IRC.

Old 11-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Victor Ostorga

Masked for removal in 30 days, bug 292791

mail-client/kbiff
app-text/kbarcode
app-crypt/calcchecksum
app-cdr/kcdlabel