Old 11-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Mike Pagano

Default 2.6.31 stable plans

I'm planning to request the stabling of gentoo-sources-2.6.31 on November
13th, a little more than 1 week from now. We have a few regressions we are
tracking but they are not far reaching and most are close to resolution. We
will follow up on all unresolved regressions.

Regressions in external packages in the stable tree are tracked in bug
#291927. If any arise, please make every effort to fix these.

Thanks,
Mike Pagano

--
Mike Pagano