Old 01-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Alexis Ballier

Default new global useflag: ocamlopt

As per bug #204110, it is a good idea to make 'ocamlopt' support an
useflag. I've started converting a few packages to not strictly require
it. So far I'm at 8 local useflags. I'm planning to make it global very
soon.

ocamlopt - Enable ocamlopt support (ocaml native code compiler) --
Produces faster programs (Warning: you have to disable/enable it at a
global scale)

(Description is a bit different from local ones, as I want it to match
the ocaml compiler too)

Alexis.