-   -   perl-5.10.1 status update (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/270537-perl-5-10-1-status-update.html)

Bernard Cafarelli 10-28-2009 08:21 AM

perl-5.10.1 status update

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:10:39 +0100, Torsten Veller <tove@gentoo.org>
wrote:
> * Torsten Veller<tove@gentoo.org>:
>> After that I'll minimize my perl work if no more people join to help.
>
> Plan revised: I stop doing perl work right now.
>
> Thanks

Thanks to you for all your work on cleaning our perl setup, bringing
5.10.1 in-tree with almost nothing else than "when will it be done?"
bugzilla comments. That is a big achievement

Now who has a free time generator machine so more devs (like me) can help?

--
Bernard Cafarelli (Voyageur)
Gentoo developer (NX, GNUstep, net-misc, net-ftp, ...)