Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Peter Alfredsen

Default Packages up for grabs: genstef gems special edition

Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
and where genstef is the maintainer.

media-video/linux-uvc
media-video/isight-firmware-tools
media-video/kavi2svcd
sys-fs/dmraid
dev-libs/liblazy
net-misc/vde
sys-apps/ivman
media-gfx/picasa
app-portage/getdelta
x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt
x11-misc/googleearth

And the grand prize:
x11-libs/agg
net-www/gnash
Which go together. I think gnash is agg's only consumer.

Please also note that genstef's .away is currently set to:
Feel free to fix or take over any of my packages @ 2009/03/23 21:21Z
So any other packages of genstef's are also up for the taking.

/loki_val

Old 03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Markos Chandras

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 00:08:53 Peter Alfredsen wrote:
> Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> and where genstef is the maintainer.
>[..]
> Please also note that genstef's .away is currently set to:
> Feel free to fix or take over any of my packages @ 2009/03/23 21:21Z
> So any other packages of genstef's are also up for the taking.
>
> /loki_val

Also media-sound/lastfmplayer is another package that has genstef as a
maintainer. I am willing to take care of it if that's ok. It belongs to
"sound" herd anyway

Thanks
--
Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
Gentoo Linux Developer

Old 03-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Gilles Dartiguelongue

Le lundi 23 mars 2009 à 23:08 +0100, Peter Alfredsen a écrit :
> Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> and where genstef is the maintainer.

> media-video/isight-firmware-tools

I haven't had much time outside of gnome stuff but I still work on this
as time permits. Any help would of course be appreciated.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org>
Gentoo

Old 03-24-2009, 05:35 AM
Tiziano Müller

Am Montag, den 23.03.2009, 23:08 +0100 schrieb Peter Alfredsen:
> Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> and where genstef is the maintainer.
>
> media-video/linux-uvc
I'd have the hardware for that one if nobody else takes it.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Daniel Gryniewicz

On Mon, 2009-03-23 at 23:08 +0100, Peter Alfredsen wrote:
> Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> and where genstef is the maintainer.

> net-misc/vde

I'll take this one.

Daniel

Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Gordon Malm

On Monday, March 23, 2009 23:35:00 Tiziano Müller wrote:
> Am Montag, den 23.03.2009, 23:08 +0100 schrieb Peter Alfredsen:
> > Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> > send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> > This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> > and where genstef is the maintainer.
> >
> > media-video/linux-uvc
>
> I'd have the hardware for that one if nobody else takes it.

Also note the UVC driver has been integrated into the mainline kernel as of
2.6.26.