Old 03-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default Handle crappy system state after probing take III

Hello list.

Addressed issues:
1. catching the error in case the zeroLVMData function runs out of
space.
2. corrected the zeroLVMData function to actualy write 200MB. This
migh seem overkill, but I can't think of a reason not to do it. I the
worst case scenario we erase all the data from a given drive, which the
user has accepted to do.
3. made the complete function properties.
4. called the lvm.zeroLVMData from the Physical Volume format.

Tested and it does what it suppose to do.
Ignores all related LVM devices when user hits ignore and make brand new
devs when user hits reinitialize.

Review greatly appreciated.
further comments in the commit.

Regards