Old 03-09-2009, 05:17 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default cmake-utils.eclass udpate

Hi,
this is just friendly reminder that we are updating cmake-utils.eclass [see
attached diff] to tree in few hours and it gives you new fancy functionality.
Everything is well eclassdoc documented so you can find out what the new
features are and how to use them.
Highlights are:
- more precise handling of overriding gentoo variables (cxxflags,...)
- exporting cmake_build_dir variable which might be usefull for various
reasons
- DOCS and HTML_DOCS variables for doc generating.
- Also we set the functioncalls for some reasonable base so they are all named
same way (backcompat is left with warning so if you hit warning just fix your
ebuild, this wont harm users :])
- cmake-utils_src_configurein/out are deprecated althrought still works with
warning. Use CMAKE_IN_SOURCE_BUILD variable. (the in/out functions were never
ment to be used directly anyway )

The eclass was heavily tested in kde-testing overlay so this will be painless
update :]

Cheers
Tomas