Old 03-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Ali Polatel

Default when the music's over

Hey everyone,
It's my turn to say goodbye.
It's been really nice for two years. I've had great fun and have no bad
feelings as I leave. This mail is meant as an apology to people who are
awaiting my return. I'm sorry to let you down.
So when the fun^Wmusic's over, turn off gentoo^Wthe lights.

Ah.. the reasons? there are no reasons, who needs reasons when you got exherbo?

Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

Ali Polatel

Old 03-09-2009, 03:22 AM
Serkan Kaba

Old 03-09-2009, 08:43 AM
"Santiago M. Mola"

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Ali Polatel <hawking@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> It's my turn to say goodbye.
> It's been really nice for two years. I've had great fun and have no bad
> feelings as I leave. This mail is meant as an apology to people who are
> awaiting my return. I'm sorry to let you down.
> So when the fun^Wmusic's over, turn off gentoo^Wthe lights.
>
> Ah.. the reasons? there are no reasons, who needs reasons when you got exherbo?

Good luck with Exherbo and Sydbox ;-)

Santiago M. Mola
Jabber ID: cooldwind@gmail.com

Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Thilo Bangert

> Goodbye all you people
> There's nothing you can say
> To make me change my mind
> Goodbye

Ooooo babe,
Dont leave me now.
Dont say its the end of the road.
Remember the flowers I sent.
I need you, babe,
To put through the shredder in front of my friends.
Oh babe,
Dont leave me now.
How could you go?
When you know how I need you,