Old 03-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Tomáš Chvátal

Default Packages needing manitainer

We (kde team) have some packages that we are not interested much/are so
popular that we cant handle their bugload/releases/etc. So here they are:

media-sound/amarok for both kde3 and kde4 version
net-misc/mDNSResponder

Is there around some brave soul that would became maintainer for this two (or
at least one :P)?

Regard
Tomas Chvatal
Gentoo KDE Herd Testers Lead