Old 03-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Caleb Cushing

Default How to speed up maintenance and other Gentoo work?

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht
<nicolas.s-dev@laposte.net> wrote:
> Give a git access to the developpers beside the current CVS ?

or replace cvs with git... oh and you can replace rsync too... because
git is faster there as well.
--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com

Old 03-07-2009, 06:27 PM
Alec Warner

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Nicolas Sebrecht
> <nicolas.s-dev@laposte.net> wrote:
>> Give a git access to the developpers beside the current CVS ?
>
> or replace cvs with git... oh and you can replace rsync too... because
> git is faster there as well.

People are working on the whole 'replace cvs with git' thing on the
gentoo-scm list.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Caleb Cushing

On Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:27 PM, Alec Warner <antarus@gentoo.org> wrote:
> People are working on the whole 'replace cvs with git' thing on the
> gentoo-scm list.

I'm supposedly on that list and I haven't gotten a message all week?
is it low traffic? or do I have a subscription/other problem.