Old 11-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Ingmar Vanhassel

Default New eclass: cmake-utils.eclass

Excerpts from René 'Necoro' Neumann's message of Fri Nov 09 00:28:47 +0100 2007:

Hi Necoro,

It looks like you want to use

'cmake-utils_use_enable python PYTHON'

It's mentioned in the cmake-utils.eclass manpage (app-portage/eclass-manpages),
as well as in the patch you just sent: cmake-utils_use_enable <USE flag> [flag name]

:-)

Regards,
Ingmar Vanhassel