Old 12-26-2007, 04:27 PM
Ryan Hill

Default Fonts Team Status

After the dev-ercizing yesterday, and after talking it over with
the remaining Fonts team members (matsuu & lu_zero), it seems I've
inherited the lead position of the Fonts team. This post is an FYI
and a Request for Help. All members of the fonts team (including me)
are very busy with other projects at this time. If there's anyone
out there interested in helping us out, feel free to join. Most
of the work is basic maintenance, version bumps and stabilizing,
though there are a couple bigger bugs that need attention soon.

Thanks.

--
looks like christmas at fifty-five degrees
this latitude weakens my knees

Old 01-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Alexis Ballier

Hi,

> After the dev-ercizing yesterday, and after talking it over with
> the remaining Fonts team members (matsuu & lu_zero), it seems I've
> inherited the lead position of the Fonts team. This post is an FYI
> and a Request for Help. All members of the fonts team (including me)
> are very busy with other projects at this time. If there's anyone
> out there interested in helping us out, feel free to join. Most
> of the work is basic maintenance, version bumps and stabilizing,
> though there are a couple bigger bugs that need attention soon.

As I need a good font support for tex related stuff, you can count me
in (though it'll be the same as you: busy with other projects)

Alexis.