Old 12-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Christian Heim

Default Packages up for grabs

Okay, today was another tree-wrecking^Hcleaning day. Find below the
packages that got assigned to maintainer-needed due to no maintainer
being available.

As usual you are free to pick them up, if you'd like to maintain them...

maintainer-needed@gentoo.org:
- app-admin/chrpath
- app-admin/fam
- app-admin/otpcalc
- app-admin/skey
- app-admin/sudo
- app-admin/tripwire
- app-arch/advancecomp
- app-arch/lha
- app-arch/undms
- app-arch/xdms
- app-dicts/eblook
- app-dicts/ebview
- app-dicts/kannadic
- app-editors/teco
- app-emulation/aranym
- app-emulation/sheepshaver
- app-emulation/uae
- app-emulation/x48
- app-i18n/man-pages-cs
- app-misc/away
- app-misc/cadubi
- app-misc/mvcase
- app-misc/pwsafe
- app-misc/sl
- app-office/magicpoint
- app-shells/ksh
- app-shells/zsh-completion
- app-text/antiword
- app-text/bact
- app-text/cmigemo
- app-text/convertlit
- app-text/crf++
- app-text/cwtext
- app-text/diction
- app-text/freepwing
- app-text/pep
- app-text/rhyme
- app-text/wscr
- dev-java/scala-bin
- dev-lang/stratego
- dev-libs/aterm
- dev-libs/eb
- dev-libs/hashit
- dev-libs/sdf2-bundle
- dev-libs/shhopt
- dev-util/aegis
- dev-util/ccache
- dev-util/ccmalloc
- dev-util/cocom
- dev-util/cook
- dev-util/pmk
- dev-util/pretrace
- dev-util/rec
- dev-util/scanmem
- dev-util/skelgen
- media-gfx/f-spot
- media-gfx/optipng
- media-gfx/potrace
- media-gfx/w3mimgfb
- media-gfx/zphoto
- media-libs/libdc1394
- media-video/coriander
- media-video/kdenlive
- net-dns/resolvconf-gentoo
- net-firewall/fwipsec
- net-fs/coda-kernel
- net-ftp/ftpbase
- net-ftp/vsftpd
- net-im/tmsnc
- net-misc/knock
- net-misc/ndtpd
- net-misc/netprofiles-ims
- net-misc/pump
- net-misc/putty
- net-misc/secpanel
- net-misc/snarf
- net-misc/wget
- net-misc/ytalk
- net-wireless/rt2x00
- sci-libs/libsvm
- sys-apps/netplug
- www-apps/bugport
- www-client/dillo
- www-client/surfraw
- x11-misc/periodic-calendar
- x11-misc/xdesktopwaves
- x11-misc/xse
- x11-terms/rxvt
- x11-terms/xvt

I'm gonna write a seperate mail regarding packages dumped onto the herds
without a dedicated maintainer remaining.

Regards,

Christian

Old 12-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Ulrich Mueller

> Okay, today was another tree-wrecking^Hcleaning day. Find below the
> packages that got assigned to maintainer-needed due to no maintainer
> being available.

> As usual you are free to pick them up, if you'd like to maintain
> them...

If nobody else wants them, I can take the following two:

> - app-admin/otpcalc
> - app-admin/skey

And Emacs' ancestor may be added to the emacs herd:

> - app-editors/teco

Ulrich

Old 12-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Gilles Dartiguelongue

Le mardi 25 dcembre 2007 18:19 +0000, Christian Heim a crit :
> Okay, today was another tree-wrecking^Hcleaning day. Find below the
> packages that got assigned to maintainer-needed due to no maintainer
> being available.
>
> As usual you are free to pick them up, if you'd like to maintain them...

if noones wants them, I'll take the following:

> - app-admin/sudo
but probably belongs to base-system
> - dev-util/ccache
but probably belongs to toolchain

and finally,
> - net-wireless/rt2x00
I might need this one for work, but it's not set in stone yet so if
anybody has the hardware, please pick this one up.

--
Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org>
Gentoo

Old 12-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Petteri Rty

Christian Heim kirjoitti:

> As usual you are free to pick them up, if you'd like to maintain them...
>
> - dev-java/scala-bin

java herd takes this

Regards,
Petteri

Old 12-26-2007, 02:39 PM
Bernd Steinhauser

Gilles Dartiguelongue schrieb:
>> - net-wireless/rt2x00
> I might need this one for work, but it's not set in stone yet so if
> anybody has the hardware, please pick this one up.

rt2x00 will be introduced in kernel 2.6.24, so that package might be
deprecated then.

Bernd

Old 12-26-2007, 04:29 PM
"Denis Dupeyron"

On Dec 25, 2007 7:19 PM, Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:
> - media-gfx/f-spot

I'll adopt this one if nobody wants it.

Denis.

Old 12-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Saleem Abdulrasool

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007, Christian Heim wrote:

> - app-shells/zsh-completion

If no one else wants this, Ill take it.

--
Saleem Abdulrasool
compnerd (at) gentoo (dot) org

Old 12-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Aggelos Orfanakos

On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:19:41 +0200 Christian Heim wrote:
> - dev-util/scanmem

I'll take this one if there are no objections.

Thanks,
Aggelos

--
Aggelos Orfanakos, http://agorf.gr/

Old 12-27-2007, 10:43 AM
"Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy"

On Dec 26, 2007 1:19 AM, Christian Heim <phreak@gentoo.org> wrote:
> - app-text/antiword

I can take this to complete my anti-office collection.
--
Duy

Old 01-03-2008, 06:37 PM
"Heath N. Caldwell"