Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Olivier Crête

Default Packages up for grabs

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 16:18 +0100, Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon wrote:
> sys-auth/thinkfinger

I have a thinkpad with the right hardware, so I can take this one, did
you already pimp out your other thinkpad packages?

--
Olivier Crête
tester@gentoo.org

Old 08-18-2008, 09:25 PM
"Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon"

On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 15:14 -0400, Olivier Crête wrote:
> I have a thinkpad with the right hardware, so I can take this one, did
> you already pimp out your other thinkpad packages?

I don't recall of other thinkpad packages that are still mine, but if
you see my name on them, they're all yours. Thanks.

Regards,
Tony V.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Daniel Drake

Hi,

I want to devote more time to the kernel project and other things, so
I'm looking for people or herds to take ebuild maintainership of the
following packages:

dev-dotnet/gsf-sharp
dev-dotnet/evolution-sharp
dev-util/rej
net-wireless/zd1211-firmware
sys-block/viaideinfo
sys-fs/udftools
x11-misc/touchcal

any volunteers?
Otherwise I'll push them towards maintainer-needed in a couple of weeks
time.

Thanks,
Daniel

Old 11-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Jeroen Roovers

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:42:27 +0000
Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org> wrote:

> dev-util/rej

Taken. Unavoidable really.

Kind regards,
jer

Old 11-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Jeroen Roovers

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 20:42:27 +0000
Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org> wrote:

> sys-block/viaideinfo

And that one.

rej

Old 11-04-2008, 01:49 AM
"Robin H. Johnson"

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 02:00:27AM -0100, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> media-libs/libexif eradicator
Unless anybody else makes more serious use of it than I do, I just use
it off and on.

> x11-wm/stumpwm jmglov
Maybe. I'm seeing if the upstream author is interested in having me
proxy-commit, because I know him in real life.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy

Old 11-04-2008, 02:00 AM
"Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto"

Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 PM
Alexis Ballier

Hi,

> media-libs/aalib eradicator

added video herd there

> media-libs/liboggz zaheerm

and sound here

Alexis.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:39 AM

Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org> writes:

> dev-dotnet/evolution-sharp

I was going to ask you about this last week, I guess I'll look into it
(although it makes me feel dirty to work with .NET stuff, I've been
working with worse stuff :P).

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/