Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Tiziano Müller

Default Packages up for grabs

Krzysiek Pawlik wrote:
> * media-video/griffith - also easy, pending version bump
Took it.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:44 AM
Christian Faulhammer

Hi,

packages that are in a herd, but could need someone dedicated to it:

app-portage/elogv, elogviewer, kelogviewer (tools-portage) -- low
maintenance

dev-lang/erlang (lang-misc) -- a version bump now and then (four
times a year), seldomly but then obscure bugs, cooperative upstream

mail-client/claws-mail and all plugins (net-mail) -- a version bump is
some work, but low rate of bugs, ken69267 is there to maintain, but he
maybe needs a helping hand

sci-visualization/gnuplot (sci) -- revamped, not much work left, low
maintenance usually

sys-apps/mlocate (base-system) -- low maintenance, cooperative
upstream

Packages that maybe go into maintainer-needed:

app-admin/hwreport -- just noticed, it needs a version bump, low
maintenance

app-admin/tmpwatch -- low maintenance

dev-cpp/libthrowable,
app-portage/gatt -- very cooperative upstream for both (mlangc for
both)

app-text/rnv
sys-apps/einit
sys-apps/einit-modules-xml
sys-apps/einit-modules-scheme -- all four are running on proxy, low
maintenance

media-sound/cmus -- low maintenance

net-misc/icaclient -- low maintance

net-misc/vpnc -- low maintenance, cooperative upstream

x11-misc/gaia -- low maintenance, has to do with its non-functionality

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>

Old 07-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Alexis Ballier

Hi,

> dev-lang/erlang (lang-misc) -- a version bump now and then (four
> times a year), seldomly but then obscure bugs, cooperative upstream

I would appreciate if you could take care of my fbsd problem ;p

> mail-client/claws-mail and all plugins (net-mail) -- a version bump
> is some work, but low rate of bugs, ken69267 is there to maintain,
> but he maybe needs a helping hand

Never had any problem with it, I'm using it as my mail client on
several boxes, if you or Kenneth need any specific help, feel free to
poke me/cc me on bugs.

> media-sound/cmus -- low maintenance

can probably be dropped to sound

I hope that doesn't mean you're planning to retire ;p

Alexis.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Thomas Anderson

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 08:44:24AM +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> app-admin/tmpwatch -- low maintenance

I can take this one.

> dev-cpp/libthrowable,
> app-portage/gatt -- very cooperative upstream for both (mlangc for
> both)

I can also take these two as well, as I use them for arch testing.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Christian Faulhammer

Hi,

Alexis Ballier <aballier@gentoo.org>:
> > dev-lang/erlang (lang-misc) -- a version bump now and then (four
> > times a year), seldomly but then obscure bugs, cooperative upstream
>
> I would appreciate if you could take care of my fbsd problem ;p

Done.

> > media-sound/cmus -- low maintenance
>
> can probably be dropped to sound

Great. Done.

> I hope that doesn't mean you're planning to retire ;p

Kind of.

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>

Old 07-21-2008, 06:27 AM
Christian Faulhammer

Hi,

Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@gentoo.org>:

> On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 08:44:24AM +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> > app-admin/tmpwatch -- low maintenance
> >
> I can take this one.

Please add yourself and reassing bugs.

> > dev-cpp/libthrowable,
> > app-portage/gatt -- very cooperative upstream for both (mlangc for
> > both)
> >

> I can also take these two as well, as I use them for arch testing.

Also great. Please see above for actions.

V-Li

<URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>

Old 07-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Paul Varner

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 08:44 +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> packages that are in a herd, but could need someone dedicated to it:
>
> app-portage/elogv, elogviewer, kelogviewer (tools-portage) -- low
> maintenance

I'll take care of these packages.

Regards,
Paul

Old 08-09-2008, 03:20 PM
William Hubbs

Old 08-18-2008, 03:18 PM
"Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon"

Good afternoon fellow developers,

There are three ebuilds that I used to maintain that I no longer have the hardware for.
I'm hoping that one of you could give them some love. Do assign the bugs to yourself,
and please drop me from the relevant metadata.xml once you do.

They are:
media-video/nvidia-settings
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
sys-auth/thinkfinger

I used to have a Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook E8410-nVidia with a 8400M G, but have switched to
a Lifebook S6410 that has Intel graphics. Previous to said Lifebooks, I used to own a
ThinkPad X41. While my new laptops have a fingerprint scanner, it is not of the type that
thinkfinger prefers.

Regards,
Tony V.
(Chainsaw)

Old 08-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Ricardo Mendoza

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:18:53PM +0100, Tony Chainsaw Vroon wrote:

> There are three ebuilds that I used to maintain that I no longer have the hardware for.
> I'm hoping that one of you could give them some love. Do assign the bugs to yourself,
> and please drop me from the relevant metadata.xml once you do.
>
> They are:
> media-video/nvidia-settings
> x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers
> sys-auth/thinkfinger

I have taken over x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers, the
media-video/nvidia-settings package will continue to be maintained by
peper at the moment.

Ricardo