Old 11-11-2011, 01:25 PM
"Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)"

Default Packages up for grabs

2011/11/11 Tomáš Chvátal <scarabeus@gentoo.org>:
> Hello guys,
>
> As my only Gentoo installation is libreoffice test virtual I am not
> able to really care about these.
>
> So these packages are up for grabs if anyone finds them interesting:
>
> app-misc/dsgui
> app-misc/klavaro
> dev-cpp/yaml-cpp
> dev-libs/softhsm
> dev-ruby/dnsruby
> net-dns/opendnssec
> net-libs/dslib
> net-libs/libisds
> net-misc/shigofumi
> sys-devel/autoconf-archive
>
> Have fun
>
> Tom

I'll take dev-cpp/yaml-cpp.

Best regards,

--
Jesus Rivero (Neurogeek)
Gentoo Developer

Old 11-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Ian Stakenvicius

Old 11-11-2011, 02:05 PM
Nathan Phillip Brink

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 09:38:24AM -0500, Ian Stakenvicius wrote:
> OK, to clarify i'm just re-listing which packages ppl have spoken up for:
>

> On 11/11/11 06:38 AM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> >
> > app-misc/dsgui
> > app-misc/klavaro
> > dev-cpp/yaml-cpp - neurogeek
> > dev-libs/softhsm - mschiff
> > dev-ruby/dnsruby - mschiff
> > net-dns/opendnssec - mschiff
> > net-libs/dslib
> > net-libs/libisds
> > net-misc/shigofumi
> > sys-devel/autoconf-archive - binki

I'll take autoconf-archive, unless if someone else wants it.

--
binki

Look out for missing or extraneous apostrophes!

Old 11-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Friday 11 November 2011 06:38:00 Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> sys-devel/autoconf-archive

i'd been updating this for years ... didn't realize someone else had taken it
over . i'll move it to base-system herd.
-mike

Old 11-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Friday 11 November 2011 10:05:56 Nathan Phillip Brink wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 09:38:24AM -0500, Ian Stakenvicius wrote:
> > On 11/11/11 06:38 AM, Tomáš Chvátal wrote:
> > > sys-devel/autoconf-archive - binki
>
> I'll take autoconf-archive, unless if someone else wants it.

i was going to set <herd> to base-system, but i haven't committed it yet. if
you want to do that, and add yourself under <maintainer>, then feel free.
-mike

Old 01-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Pacho Ramos

Hello

No one from gnome team has time or is willing to keep maintaining
www-misc/gurlchecker

If anybody volunteers, it would be nice

Thanks a lot

Old 01-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Hans de Graaff

I no longer use the following packages myself and thus I won't be able
to provide proper support for them anymore. I'll drop myself from
metadata in a week or so. Please feel free to change maintainership
before that time.

app-office/mdbtools
gnome-extra/gnome-do
gnome-extra/gnome-do-plugins
mail-client/mail-notification (net-mail is backup herd here)
media-libs/exiftool (graphics is listed as primary maintainer)
net-misc/drivel (gnome is listed as primary maintainer)

Kind regards,

Hans

Old 03-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Markos Chandras

Hi,

Due to lack of time and motivation, the following packages are up for
grabs:

app-backup/fsarchiver
app-cdr/daa2iso
app-cdr/gaffitter
app-crypt/md6sum
app-laptop/batti
app-laptop/omnibook
app-laptop/prey
app-misc/goobook
app-misc/recoll
app-misc/utimer
app-mobilephone/jacksms-desktop
app-text/antiword
app-text/chm2pdf
app-text/odt2txt
app-text/pdfminer
app-text/u2ps
dev-embedded/libdisasm
dev-lang/jimtcl
dev-libs/json-c
dev-libs/libestr
dev-libs/libmail
dev-libs/log4shib
dev-python/hcs-utils
dev-python/nltk
dev-python/py-notify
dev-util/ticpp
games-misc/xcowsay
gnome-extra/nautilus-dropbox
mail-client/nmh
media-gfx/mypaint
media-libs/liblqr
media-libs/libmetalink
media-sound/fluid-soundfont
media-sound/musique
media-sound/wildmidi
media-video/get_flash_videos
media-video/griffith
media-video/imagination
media-video/rtmpdump
net-analyzer/arpon
net-analyzer/bwping
net-analyzer/ncrack
net-analyzer/netwatch
net-misc/gns3
net-misc/mulk
net-misc/sitecopy
net-misc/sshpass
net-misc/ttytter
net-misc/wakeonlan
net-misc/wol
net-news/canto
net-p2p/torrentinfo
sci-electronics/gresistor
sys-apps/cpuid
sys-apps/daemonize
sys-apps/pyrenamer
sys-apps/stroke
sys-apps/syslog-notify
sys-apps/ultracopier
sys-fs/e4rat
sys-fs/fuse-zip
sys-fs/lessfs
sys-fs/treesize
sys-kernel/pf-sources
sys-kernel/zen-sources
www-servers/lighttpd
x11-misc/bmpanel
x11-misc/fpm2
x11-misc/googsystray
x11-plugins/qled

The list contains only the packages that are maintained by me but not
co-maintained by another herd. Some of them may be maintained by
multiple people though so double check with them before you add
yourself as maintainer. I will not remove myself from metadata anytime
soon but I want people to help me offload some of my packages.

- --

Old 03-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Dirkjan Ochtman

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 23:17, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org> wrote:
> * * * *app-text/pdfminer
> * * * *dev-python/hcs-utils
> * * * *dev-python/nltk
> * * * *dev-python/py-notify

The python herd will take these.

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Old 03-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Andreis Vinogradovs

I have maintain dev-libs/libestr over my proxy-commit - maksbotan