Old 04-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Thomas Beierlein

Default Packages up for grabs

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:18:52 +0000
Christoph Mende <angelos@gentoo.org> wrote:

> app-editors/hexedit

I will care for it.

Thomas

--

Old 06-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Michal Januszewski

Hi,

I have a number of packages in which I have lost interest and which I
no longer want to maintain:

app-admin/hddtemp
app-misc/linux-logo
dev-util/oprofile
net-libs/libtlen
sci-mathematics/gimps
sci-mathematics/xmds
sci-misc/vitables
sys-apps/fakechroot
sys-apps/fakeroot-ng
sys-apps/memtest86+
www-client/elinks
x11-misc/xfractint

All the packages require relatively low maintenance and currently have
no open bugs (with the exception on memtest86+ and bug #339691).

I will reassign them to maintainer-needed in about a week. If you
want to take them, please just add yourself to metadata.xml directly.

Thanks,
--
Michal Januszewski
http://people.gentoo.org/spock

Old 06-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Anthoine Bourgeois

2011/6/12 Michal Januszewski <spock@gentoo.org>

> Hi,
>
> I have a number of packages in which I have lost interest and which I
> no longer want to maintain:
>
> app-admin/hddtemp
> app-misc/linux-logo
> dev-util/oprofile
> net-libs/libtlen
> sci-mathematics/gimps
> sci-mathematics/xmds
> sci-misc/vitables
> sys-apps/fakechroot
> sys-apps/fakeroot-ng
> sys-apps/memtest86+
> www-client/elinks
> x11-misc/xfractint
>
> All the packages require relatively low maintenance and currently have
> no open bugs (with the exception on memtest86+ and bug #339691).
>
> I will reassign them to maintainer-needed in about a week. *If you
> want to take them, please just add yourself to metadata.xml directly.

Hi,

I'd like to help on some packages above.
I use fakeroot and fakechroot daily and memtest are very
useful to me.
I'm not a gentoo developer but I play with ebuild on my overlay since
few month : http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/aluco.git;a=summary
I think my main contribution in my overlay is the phoronix-test-suite.
I'd like to go forward and I wish to help the sunrise projet (if those
packages fall on the overlay). I'd like to make sure if my ebuilds follow
gentoo's standards and collaborate closer to the developers.
I'm not sure I'm aware of all gentoo's procedures, do you think
all of this will be faisable and am I on the right way?

Thanks,
Anthoine

Old 06-13-2011, 05:33 AM
Thomas Kahle

On 15:21 Sun 12 Jun , Michal Januszewski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a number of packages in which I have lost interest and which I
> no longer want to maintain:
>
> sci-mathematics/gimps
> sci-mathematics/xmds

I have put those two in the sci-math herd and will have an eye on them
myself.

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Kahle
http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/

Old 06-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Markos Chandras

Old 06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org> wrote:
> 2) dev-vcs/qsvn
> 3) kde-misc/kcometen4
> 4) kde-misc/kgrubeditor
> 5) kde-misc/plasmatvgr
> 6) kde-misc/kanyremote
> 8) media-gfx/smile
> 9) media-gfx/pictureflow
> 10) media-sound/qpitch
> 11) media-sound/qtagger
> 12) media-video/avidemux
> 13) net-im/qutim
> 16) x11-misc/touchfreeze
>
> If you plan to pick any of these, please remove me from metadata.xml
> while you are at it.

The above will still stay at either KDE or Qt, just remove yourself from them

Old 06-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Theo Chatzimichos

Old 06-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Markos Chandras

Old 06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
Nirbheek Chauhan

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@gentoo.org> wrote:
> 7) media-gfx/simple-scan

I'm taking this since it's likely to be integrated with GNOME 3.2 or 3.4

Thanks,

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team

Old 06-20-2011, 05:22 AM
Peter Volkov

В Вск, 12/06/2011 в 15:21 +0200, Michal Januszewski пишет:
> I have a number of packages in which I have lost interest and which I
> no longer want to maintain:

> dev-util/oprofile

Taken.

--