Old 12-23-2007, 08:19 AM
"Denis Dupeyron"

Default New developer : Richard Freeman (rich0)

After a long and bumpy ride, concluded by a very BOFH-esque "LDAP
replication failure, we're on it" (thanks Robin, by the way), it's my
pleasure to announce that Richard Freeman (rich0) is a new Gentoo
developer. Richard has been an amd64 AT for some time already, and so
will join the amd64 team. His most notable prowess as an ebuild
developer is to be trying to sort out the mess that Eternal Lands is.

Richard is married and has two children. For a living he works at a
pharma where he manages moderately large projects from a business
perspective. He says he mainly focuses on requirements, design,
interface, training, procedures, validation/testing/QA/reg compliance,
etc...

I would like to thank Markus Ullmann (jokey) for taking over the
mentoring of Richard after his original mentor left us.

So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.

Denis.

Old 12-24-2007, 02:40 AM
Jeroen Roovers

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:19:30 +0100
"Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@gentoo.org> wrote:

> So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.

Welcome, Richard!

JeR

Old 12-24-2007, 04:27 AM
Steve Long

Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> Richard is married and has two children.
Yay a parent! (How many are there? I can only think of Neddy..)

> So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.

Well done Rich

Old 12-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Joe Peterson

Denis Dupeyron wrote:
> So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.

Richard, big welcome!

-Joe

Old 12-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Ryan Hill

Denis Dupeyron wrote:

[...]

Yay. Please report to the basement for hazing at 0600.

--
looks like christmas at fifty-five degrees
this latitude weakens my knees

Old 12-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Markus Ullmann

Denis Dupeyron schrieb:
> I would like to thank Markus Ullmann (jokey) for taking over the
> mentoring of Richard after his original mentor left us.
>
> So please everybody, give a warm welcome to Richard.
>
> Denis.

Now that you did your first commmits, welcome to the crowd of evil tree
breakers^Wcommitters

Greetz
-Jokey