Old 12-23-2007, 01:06 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Echo set of camera-photo icons draft

On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 11:12 +0100, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> That was my early ill attempt. x_x
> Maybe that shape[2] will do and I will try that later.
>
> Reference:
> [2]http://www.londondrugs.com/msib20/ProductImages/2715803_large.jpg

What about something like this one? It still needs some polishing,
mostly to the camera body (like there is missing a handle for a flash)
and to the shadow (I really did it simple and fast, so especially around
the lenses it looks strange). And of course it will need some
simplifications for smaller sizes (32x32 and 24x24/22x22).

Thanks,
Martin

PS: my knowledge of English somehow hit its edge here, so if there are
some incorrect usage of words, feel free to correct me... :-)

Old 12-23-2007, 03:00 PM
"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek"

Nice.