Old 12-15-2007, 03:30 PM
"Holger Hoffstaette"

Default Guidance needed for an Erlang ebuild

Hi,

I'm not an official Gentoo dev but I play one in my overlay. For bug
#192278 - an ebuild for the very cool RabbitMQ message broker - I'm
looking for someone with experience in writing Erlang package ebuilds; I
have a few questions regarding fs layout and stuff, so that my
contributed ebuild can go into portage. I figure that's faster than me
posting an attempt into bugzilla and then not getting any feedback

would love to hear from someone -
Holger

PS: dear Gentoo devs: I <3 you all. Thanks for Gentoo.