Old 12-15-2007, 08:03 AM
"Robin H. Johnson"

Default Ebuilds I lastrited month ago for treecleaners, time to look at them once more.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 09:00:28AM +0200, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> sys-apps/tcng
As the person that added it, and the maintainer: Make it die.
Last release was Oct 2004, and it's heavily dependant on specific kernel
versions (2.4 kernel sources are used in the build, and 2.6 headers must
not be installed).

> x11-misc/fluxspace (lack, other fluxbox users/maintainers?)
I tried a long time ago, with the 0.4.0_alpha version from upstream: the
alpha doesn't compile with GCC4, and it needs fluxbox internal libs.
0.3.0 also has weird graphics bugs - I used to use it, but have since
moved to fbpager.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy