FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Gentoo > Gentoo Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 12-11-2007, 04:04 AM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
 
Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi,

$SUBJECT - I plan to have a couple created and looking for the "blessed"
designs in .svg format

:sankarshan

- --

http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFHXhpUXQZpNTcrCzMRAoxlAKCFRBj5NHzcNKbnp5L6U7 bexeqLoACeNmo6
NZfj5OoUlKzppuhKtPbLoqI=
=Q8Ys
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 12-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Nicu Buculei
 
Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:


$SUBJECT - I plan to have a couple created and looking for the "blessed"
designs in .svg format


No, we don't have a "blessed" design, but a *must read* is here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo

An from there go to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

You *won't* find there the SVG source, as there is a procedure for
requesting it due to the trademark policy. Of course, we publish the
sources for our work so is not hard to get the source in an unofficial
way, but for a "blessed" design you have to ask to (logo AT
fedoraproject DOT org).


--
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 12-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
 
Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Nicu Buculei wrote:

> No, we don't have a "blessed" design, but a *must read* is here:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
> An from there go to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines

/me nods head - thanks for the links.

> You *won't* find there the SVG source, as there is a procedure for
> requesting it due to the trademark policy. Of course, we publish the
> sources for our work so is not hard to get the source in an unofficial
> way, but for a "blessed" design you have to ask to (logo AT
> fedoraproject DOT org).
>

So how do I request for a SVG source ? I have already written to logo at
fedoraproject dot org by the way

:sankarshan

- --

http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFHXrQqXQZpNTcrCzMRAscIAKCPWADHjD1vPcKWBSVVwp PyvMtfOACeNc6h
B0oeA5TgzLHacAXcfaVPttU=
=aTjX
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 12-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Nicu Buculei
 
Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:


So how do I request for a SVG source ? I have already written to logo at
fedoraproject dot org by the way


Mo was away at foss.in so probably this is why she didn't reply earlier.

--
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com
Cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
Open Clip Art Library: http://www.openclipart.org
my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 
Old 12-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay
 
Default Is there a design that can be used to create a Fedora Badge/Button ?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
>>
>> So how do I request for a SVG source ? I have already written to logo at
>> fedoraproject dot org by the way
>
> Mo was away at foss.in so probably this is why she didn't reply earlier.

err no when I said already it was after you pointed that out



- --

http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFHX9jqXQZpNTcrCzMRAiBdAKCVYhgdo80FLy28B/hYxWh0TJRhOwCfdmRj
1tXcIenbWgTe4ebKkzs0ZgA=
=fqsH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-art-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:27 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org