-   -   OT: Request to participate in a survey for a doctoral thesis about Project Communities (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-development/13128-ot-request-participate-survey-doctoral-thesis-about-project-communities.html)

Philip Webb 12-05-2007 06:08 PM

071205 Marius Mauch wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 Bj?rn Benz <science@bjoern-benz.de> wrote:
>> http://dissertation.bjoern-benz.de/output/project_community/
> b) the page doesn't load for me, seems to be a redirection loop
> between index.php, form.php & login.php (maybe because I disabled cookies)

Lynx & Dillo show a blank page, but Firefox opens it ok with cookies:
probably it uses Javascript, which the former can't handle.
I had a look at the 1st page of questions, but didn't go further.

SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb : purslow@chass.utoronto.ca
ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Centre for Urban & Community Studies
TRANSIT `-O----------O---' University of Toronto